Happy Birthday to ME!! January 25 2010
It's my birthday week!
Yes, I said week. My 5th birthday is Tuesday, January 26th but I have realized that a typical 1 day celebration can stretch into a whole week of special walks, tasty treats, and extra hugs and kisses!!
My week celebration started this Sunday with a long beach hike as a pre-birthday treat. I got to run and run and run down the beach...unleashed! What freedom! Here is what I have planned for the rest of the week:
- Today, is my pre B-day celebration My family has already started with the extra hugs and kisses in anticipation of the big day
- Tomorrow - my actual birthday! I can't wait for the birthday treats...not to mention PRESENTS!! Wonder what I'll get???
- Wednesday - the day after. On my evening walk, I'll pull towards my favorite Chinese take-out place where they will be told of my recent birthday. The result? A shower of almond cookies - IN MY MOUTH!
- Thursday - at the groomer's they notice that's it's my birthday on their chart (but will hopefully NOT notice that it's time for another rabies shot...ouch!). They may even give me a cool bandana to wear.
- Friday - With my fur glowing white, people will stop to comment at how I gleam and will be told that I had my birthday suit cleaned! Let the hugging begin!
- Saturday - Party 2! Grandma has been away on vacation and missed my birthday so she is coming to celebrate her favorite granddog - ME!
Happy birthday to me!